[pmwiki-users] Pagelist bug! (skips a wiki)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 7 08:43:25 CST 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 04:05:59PM +0200, vns wrote:

> >> and it skips a wiki from pagelist if wiki text contains word 'pmwiki'.
> >What's the (:pagelist:) command that you are using?
>
> (:pagelist list=normal -PmWiki -Main -Site:)

This pagelist command says to exclude any page that has the words
"pmwiki", "main", or "site" in the text of the page, so what you're
seeing is not a bug.

If you want to exclude the PmWiki, Main, and Site groups from
the page listing, use beta22 and the pagelist command:

    (:pagelist list=normal group=-PmWiki,-Main,-Site :)

> Upgraded to beta22 - same results. But now list=normal default
> functionality was changed, now it excludes current wiki from pagelist.
> There is example in doc how to achieve this, so imho it's not
> neccessary to do that by default .

There were a number of people on the mailing list who thought that
list=normal ought to exclude the current page, and I didn't see
anyone who thought the previous behavior should be kept.  It's not
too late for us to revisit that decision, however.