[pmwiki-users] flickr and keys

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 6 17:25:36 CST 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 05:19:57PM -0600, Jon Haupt wrote:
>    Which brings up another theoretical issue
>    that I haven't thought of - I don't suppose that your username is actually
>    one of flickr's funny account ids, like 9384813975N00 or whatever...?  If
>    that's the case, then maybe there something funny going on when you try to
>    put that in the user= variable.

Since the (:flickeralbum:) markup is in the "block" section, there
could be a problem if any of the values (such as a username) are
WikiWords.

For example,

    (:flickeralbum user=PatrickMichaud:)

will probably run into problems because "PatrickMichaud" will be
treated as a WikiWord and handled as markup before the (;flickeralbum:)
markup is processed.