[pmwiki-users] "date based" linked?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Feb 6 02:09:47 CST 2006

I suppose that this is very simple to do ... but I'm new to PMWiki and PHP
isn't one of the programming languages I know.

I would like to have a link in the sidebar that jumps to a specific page
depending on what date it is, this page may not exist.

I have a group called "D2006" and in that group I have pages 20060203,
20060204, 20060205, etc. I would like to have a link that points that links
to one of this pages based on the date, so today I would like the link to be

[[D2006/20060206|Today]]

tomorrow it should be

[[D2006/20060207|Today]]

etc.