[pmwiki-users] formatting, indent & letter spacing

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 4 17:19:45 CST 2006

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 12:16:01AM +0100, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Shouldn't we homologize this one  %ind%  to the existing "tag code" ?
>
> Instead of  -> something similar?

If you can come up with a good markup for it, we can see about adding
it.

However, PmWikiPhilosophy #3 applies here (avoid gratuitous features),
and since there haven't been many people asking for this particular
capability, it might belong as a local customization or Cookbook
recipe and not in the core.