[pmwiki-users] Update Attachments

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:59:43 CST 2006

2006/2/3, Mike <mike at widowitz.com>:

> Dominique Faure wrote on 2/3/2006 11:46:
> >>http://astraxa.net/?6XO
> >>
> >>If you click on the "Attach" page, there will be the delta next to every
> >>attachment. It does not however on the main page...
> >>

> > In fact, the FmtUploadList function doesn't take account of the
> > $LinkUploadCreateFmt variable potentially overloaded in skins... Cf.
> > scripts/upload.php line 277
> >
> > Hope this help,
> > Dom
>
> Sorry, no, doesn't help yet: What should I do to make the Delta appear
> also next to attachments on the "view" page?

I'm affraid the "Delta" disparition from attachment link is a feature
of the monobook skin. I'm currently working on it to give back the
standard "Delta-features" to the replacing paper-clip.
Be patient. For now, you may edit monobook.php and remove the link
decoration comenting/deleting the lines 124-127 starting with:

$IMapLinkFmt['Attach:'] =
"...";
$LinkUploadCreateFmt =
"...";