[pmwiki-users] Pagelist with Group (what's going wrong?)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 2 10:56:11 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:18:44AM -0600, Ben Wilson wrote:
> On my site: http://dausha.net/Site/Sitemap I have (:pagelist
> fmt=#sitemap:) and everything lists as expected.
>
> On a separate page http://dausha.net/Technical/Technical I have
> (:pagelist fmt=#sitemap group=Technical:) and all I receive is the
> group name "Technical." I even added quotes, also to no avail
> (:pagelist fmt=#sitemap group="Technical").

In your #sitemap definition, you have:

    ...(:if ! equal {$Group} {$Name}:)
    * [[{=$Group}/{=$Name}|+]]
    (:if equal {>$Group}:)
    (:if:)

For the page Technical.Technical, the group and name are always the
same.  I suspect you meant to have

    (:if ! equal {=$Group} {=$Name}:)

which refers to the current page in the pagelist, as opposed to
the currently displayed page (Technical.Technical).