[pmwiki-users] AuthUser documentation?

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Wed Feb 1 14:54:44 CST 2006

Thanks.  I didn't realise that page had descriptive text on it.  I wasn't
going to deal with that page until I knew what I was doing.  It has the
definition of how groups are defined which is the key piece missing
elsewhere.  I should be able to get going on my project with what's here.

But yes, you do need to clean up the main documentation page for AuthUser
for the full release.

--
Allister