[pmwiki-users] Curious silence

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:10:53 CST 2006

On 2/1/06, Jean DEMARTINI <jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Jean DEMARTINI a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > This list, very active typically, is silent for about 2 days.
> > Sight.
> >
> > JDem
> >
> The list is living again ! perhaps I was alone to be silenced (a
> mail-box problem ?)
>
> JDem

I received absolutely NO messages yesterday. They seem to be appearing
in small groups this morning. A quick check of the archives shows that
they were sent to the list yesterday although no one responded to any
of them until today. Must be a delivery problem on the part of the
list. I have yet to see any responses from Patrick so perhaps he is
busy resolving server issues. I hope, for his sake, things go well.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com