[pmwiki-users] Richedit opens but deletes content

Stef Mientki s.mientki at mailbox.kun.nl
Wed Feb 1 12:04:41 CST 2006

thanks Philip,

> SDV( $RichEdit_PerlDirectory, '../cgi/' );
>

> (yes, those two dots are supposed to be there...)

I needed even "../" more ;-)

I followed your instructions and got just as far as you got,
nice editor,
but it deletes everything afterwards :-(

I digged into the history,
not very friendly,
and there were the same problems last month,
and no answers how to solve.

So I guess there's no one on the list currently, who has succeeded.

Does somebody knwos a good way to search the archives ?
Maybe the answer is there ....
... or should we modify the richedit page on pmwiki,
maybe that will trigger someone  ;-)

cheers,
Stef Mientki