[pmwiki-users] Google Map API 2.2.0 Pre 1 Release

Aleks aczaszyn at telus.net
Sat Dec 30 22:43:12 CST 2006

Hi Bram

I tried to register GoogleMap http://www.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
the following link http://localhost/Pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Luxury/GoogleMap and
the registration added me the "/" slash on the end of my URL like:

http://localhost/Pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Luxury/GoogleMap/

Is there any way to avoid the last "/" slash as I am calling my page as
follow: http://localhost/Pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Luxury/GoogleMap without slash on
the end?

When I call my page * [[Luxury/GoogleMap |Google Map]] on the side menu it
calls http://localhost/Pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Luxury/GoogleMap without slash.
When I add

* [[Luxury/GoogleMap/ |Google Map]] this is not displayed at all on the side
menu.

Any solution for that?

Best Regards

Aleks