[pmwiki-users] pagelist sort by text vars

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Dec 25 19:11:57 CST 2006

On 12/25/06, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> Is it possible to sort by text variables on a page?  I was reading up
> on a complicated thread between Crisses & Pm, back when zap was
> storing data on separate data pages.  But now they are on the same
> page--as text variables.  I understood, you could do something like:
>
> (:pagelist heading="Urgent Tasks" group="Tasks*" name=-RecentChanges
> sort={$:deadline} fmt=#zaptasks:)
>
> But it does not seem to be working...  Any help anyone could give
> would be appreciated...
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

Sorry, another dumb question...  I just used the wrong syntax.  Here's
how it's supposed to be in case anyone finds this thread...

> (:pagelist heading="Urgent Tasks" group="Tasks*" name=-RecentChanges
> order=$:deadline fmt=#zaptasks:)

I got my zap app working, beautiful, like a charm!  But because I have
satellite, and my ftp program can't seem to cut through the clouds,
will have to upload the (more) finished project later.  Will let you
know when it is up and running...

Cheers,
Dan