[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 14:01:58 CST 2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 7:49:56 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Well, you should get one history entry -- the history for the
> most recent update.  But any history prior to that should be
> lost.

> If it's not being lost on your site, then perhaps you have a
> custom PageStore somewhere that isn't doing anything special
> for READPAGE_CURRENT...?

The only custom PageStore is defined in skin.php:

## automatic loading of skin default config pages
global $WikiLibDirs, $SkinDir;
    $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
    if ($where>1) $where--;
    array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
        array(new PageStore("$SkinDir/wikilib.d/\$FullName")));

Now I changed fox.php and removed the READPAGE_CURRENT parts.
I am not getting a history when posting.
But I get a history when deleting posts.

I have not uploaded this version yet.
I just don't know what is going on.

Hans