[pmwiki-users] zap rewrite being uploaded

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Dec 15 16:42:42 CST 2006

I just got through uploading the new zap script to zapsite.  I've
managed to test it on most of my existing snippets, and despite some
significant changes in how the code functions, generally it still
works.  However, I would not recommend upgrading just yet as I have
had a chance to rewrite the documentation--and there a large number of
changes.

I will add a downloads page to zap for all the beta versions (modules,
etc.) for those who just want to tinker around and maybe help debug.
It turned out to be a much bigger job than I anticipated but I hope
the results will be worth it for those using zap.  In an earlier email
I outlined some of the new features so won't repeat them here.  I'll
try to get the documentation up early next week. Thanks for everyone's
patience...

Cheers,
Dan

PS.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.