[pmwiki-users] ScriptUrl and login page

SMETS Stephane BKS-IT stephane.smets at banksys.be
Tue Dec 12 07:38:01 CST 2006

Hello
Are you sure it is not a cookie problem with the browser? Last week I had the following problem : unable to login on the Zapsite. It was because I was using http://www.zapsite.org url , and this url reoute the browser to another address. When pmwiki send back the cookie to log me and keep author/and blabla, my browser refuse it because the domain name change. Then I set up an exception in the browser to autorize the name changing, and all was okay. It was with internet explorer many version.
Stephane