[pmwiki-users] Another ZAP fix... & release...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Dec 7 17:08:43 CST 2006

Just released another fix to zap.php.  This time it repairs a bug in
the required field page.  This is why the create snippet was not
working.

It seems when I reworked the threading system last week I broke more
than I fixed!  But all's well that ends well!  The new thread system
work great, and the groupcount variable is dynamite.

My apologies for the temp glitch in the required, and #,= fixpage features.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  To make sure you have the right release I labeled this newest one
Dec 8, 2006 vs Dec 7, to distinguish it from the earlier one.