[pmwiki-users] Upload error

Lida Douglas ldouglas at uvm.edu
Thu Dec 7 12:02:59 CST 2006

I have PMWiki 2.2 loaded on a Windows 2003 server with PHP installed.
I enabled Upload and put in a site-wide password in the config file:
$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');

When I try to upload a file, it asks for the password, lets me go
through the process of finding and naming the file.  But when I click
Upload, it asks for the password twice more and then returns to the
Upload screen with a message that no file was uploaded.  If I change the
config file to $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = ' '; the upload works
correctly.....but of course that defeats the security issue!

Any ideas??

Thanks!

--
Lida Douglas