[pmwiki-users] descending numbering in WikiTrails

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 10:48:10 CST 2006

--- Bernd Wiemann <wiemann at ddz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
wrote:

> working with WikiTrails I want to have the numbering
> in the link pages  in descending order starting (in
> this case ending) with a number greater than 1.
> Is it possible?

I'm not sure what you are looking for here?  Are you
trying to create a special trail markup that will go
at the top of each page on the trail using a pagelist
template?   What do you mean by link pages?  What
numbering are you talking about, is this part of your
customization (I don't know that wikitrails normally
have any numbering, do they?)

-Martin