[pmwiki-users] Installation question by newbie

Doug O'Harra doharra at gci.net
Fri Dec 1 13:51:18 CST 2006

Thank you Hagan!

After reading the cookbook at:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls#index_file

I added this:

<?php chdir('pmwiki');

to the include in the index.php in the www directory. It now reads, in full,

<?php chdir('pmwiki'); include_once('/big/dom/xsite/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php');

I also made sure the $ScriptUrl matched.

It works! Everything loads.

Now to tackle a new skin.... :>

Doug

The new index include then On 12/1/06 9:38 AM, "Hagan Fox"