[pmwiki-users] Staging modified pages for approval

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu Aug 31 21:06:55 CDT 2006

Gordon, Andrew wrote:
> All,
>

> Is there a way to create an approval process for modified pages before
> they become available to pmWiki users?
>

> AuthUser lets you restrict who can modifiy a page. I want to let people
> modify a page but then approve the modification. Can this be
> accomplished in pmWiki?

PmWiki includes a draft feature in the core, but I believe it is
disabled by default and you must add a line to your config.php to enable
it.

There was an extensive thread about how the draft feature works (in the
context of a discussion about whether certain buttons on the edit page
should be relabeled.  I would search for "draft publish" on gname.

Pico