[pmwiki-users] Getting AuthId in a recipe function

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Aug 30 22:01:26 CDT 2006

Actually, now that I think about it I may have to use the first
option.  I'm trying to set (:data Group.@:) so it substitutes the @
for the AuthId value.  I have several other shortcuts available that
all work perfectly, so the problem is probably not elsewhere in the
recipe.

When I use $AuthId it returns a blank (showing the case was
triggered).  Is it because the markup is processed before the page
variables?  (That's the reason I need this shortcut...) Or is there
some global that needs to be declared?  All I have elsewise is
$pagename.

If I must use the first option, and assuming most users authenticate
only one id, how can I retrieve that value?  Using $_SESSION['authid']
returns the word Array.

Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
Caveman