[pmwiki-users] CSS Popups

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 03:11:42 CDT 2006

I thought css popups merit a recipe page, so
I moved content from Test.CSSPopups to a cookbook page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSPopups

At present there is a relative and a absolute positioned popup class,
relative good for tooltips, absolute for a fixed position info box,
for instance in the sidebar.

Patrick, could you perhaps enable the stylepage.php script for this
page? Then we can use wikipage defined styles for the popups and have
some way to experiment a little. I created Site.StyleSheet-CSSPopups
for this purpose, already linked to from the cookbook page with markup
(:stylepage Site.StyleSheet-CSSPopups:)

Hans