[pmwiki-users] CSS in Wiki Pages: new stylepage.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 12:22:55 CDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 12:18:16PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> General question:
>
> Where is the use of the "@" prefix documented?

Primarily in AuthUser -- it's used to denote authorization
groups, such as @editors and @admins.

However, the notation is also used for a few special-purpose
authorizations (available even if AuthUser isn't loaded or used):

    @nopass      -- always authorized (no password required, even if
                    a group or site password exists)

    @_site_edit  -- same authorization as site edit passwords
    @_site_read  -- same authorization as site read passwords
    @_site_admin -- same authorization as site admin passwords
    etc.

There's also a @lock convention, which says that a particular
action is locked to all access except for the admin password.
(It's just a convention; i.e., @lock is an authorization group
that just happens to have no members.)

I think these are described on the PasswordsAdmin page;
@nopass in the text and the others as a frequently asked
question at the bottom.

Pm