[pmwiki-users] CSS in Wiki Pages: new stylepage.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 10:02:44 CDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 09:56:41AM -0500, Jon Haupt wrote:
>    stylepage.php is still not creating CSS files for me.  In fact, if I
>    create a fake Site.StyleSheet.css file in /pub/cache, PmWiki deletes it,
>    but doesn't create a new one.  I've tried different permissions, etc., but
>    nothing doing.

Just to verify -- does the webserver have permissions into the pub/cache/
directory?  Hmm, it must, otherwise the file wouldn't disappear.

If it's not creating Site.StyleSheet.css in pub/cache, is it
including the contents of Site.StyleSheet in the <head> section, as
it's supposed to?  Or is it missing from there also?