[pmwiki-users] Email-verification with UserAuth; Question about SearchREsults

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Tue Aug 29 04:30:58 CDT 2006

Hello,

i do really like UserAuth recipe, but what is missing is some kind of email-verification in order to register. Are there some plans to include this feature?

My second question concerns SearchResults. I tried to implement the (hack) code te way it is explained in the cookbook. But when a word is not found during the search, the link to create a new page does not appear.Does anybody have the same problem or does anybody know how to solve it?

Bye,

Florian