[pmwiki-users] PmWiki scalebility questions (newbie)

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:09:35 CDT 2006

Jo,

thanks for your input. Since I am a nOOb on the questions I asked,
would it be possible for you to explain in more detail on your
suggestion/tip please?

Maybe your suggestion is considered 'off-topic' but it is still
greatly appreaciated.

PmWiki is file based, so I guess anything to do with the number of
files, speed, number of dirs, filesystems, is appropriate.

-HF