[pmwiki-users] action:editmenu

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Mon Aug 28 09:50:53 CDT 2006

Site.Sidebar is just a page like any other page. It's also optional
to use. I don't use it on my site nor will i use it it in any skins I
create because, IMO, the name itself is non-semantic.

At any rate, the edit action *is* part of the core. I don't think it
would be a very good idea to single out one optional page to have
it's own action. That would imply that this page has some special
purpose, and is more important than others.

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/