[pmwiki-users] What was the page action to refresh flat file atributes and indexs?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 26 19:44:54 CDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 05:06:59PM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:
> I seem to recall a way to use wget with a URL action
> to refresh the contents of a page causing the
> attributes (such as the title) and the pageindexs to
> be updated.

There's not a specific action to do this, although perhaps
there should be.

I think the way to do it with wget would be:

    wget --post-data 'action=edit&post=1' http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Group.SomePage

This does put a blank update into the history, as well as
mark a change in RecentChanges.