[pmwiki-users] Two Questions

George gdb at soundchasers.com
Sat Aug 26 14:58:56 CDT 2006

Then I must have something wrong with my setup...  I put
(:commentboxchrono:) in my GroupFooter for the blog section, but when I
try to add a comment without being logged in, it doesn't get added, and
it does odd things to the (:pagelist fmt=#group group=-PmWiki,-Site:) in
my sidebar.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. :)

An example is on the following page:
http://www.soundchasers.com/Blog/ThisIsAnotherTest