[pmwiki-users] Two Questions

George gdb at soundchasers.com
Sat Aug 26 14:10:56 CDT 2006

I'm making excellent progress on getting my site together.  I have,
however, run into a couple of things that I couldn't find any immediate
answers to:

(1) How can I automatically set a password for view/edit/attributes on
pages that I save as a Draft.  The biggest of these being the View
password.  I want to make sure that pages that are drafts aren't viewed
by anyone until I make them non-draft.

(2)  I've been trying to use commentboxplus2.php with the blog section
of my site, however I have run into the issue that with page edits being
password protected, users that aren't logged in cannot add comments to
entries.  I thought one of the commentbox recipes worked even with the
pages being password protected.

Related questions to #2: do any of the commentbox recipes use the built
in wiki forms now?  commentboxplus2 appears to use it's own form, so the
controls look different than the rest of the skin that I am using
(light).  Additionally, has anyone thought about adding CAPTCHA to
their  commentbox recipe?  I'm not a huge fan of CAPTCHA, but it does
appear to fill it's intended purpose (in this case, cutting down the
likelihood of comment spam).

Thanks for any assistance!

// George