[pmwiki-users] UrlApproval only for selected groups?

Stefan Schimanski sts at 1stein.org
Sat Aug 26 12:01:50 CDT 2006

> Just include th eurl aproval script as a local group configuration.
> Either create a php file like config.php in local/ directory
> called with the group name: MyCommentsGroup.php

But then every link will be required to be approved, also the links in
Site.SiteBar for example, or all the links in a Blog entry which is only
included by the comment page. Not really what I want. Only those links
should be required to be approved which really come from pages in that
group.

Regards
  Schimmi