[pmwiki-users] What about $SkinDir . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 00:20:41 CDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> However, all is not lost; we could always come up with a
> $SkinLocationsFmt array that specifies places to look
> for skins and the corresponding urls to use.  Thus, the
> default would be
>
>     SDV($SkinLocationsFmt,
>       array('./pub/skins/$1'      => '$PubDirUrl/skins/$1',
>             '$FarmD/pub/skins/$1' => '$FarmPubDirUrl/skins/$1'));
>
> Would something like that work for you?

That probably works much better---especially in light of the
dependency that presently exists with all the skins. Although, there
might be a better name for the variable, sort of like the array for
wiki.d directories. However, I trust you know best how to name it.

I appreciate the consideration.

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT