[pmwiki-users] Numberin in Cookbook files

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Aug 25 18:43:09 CDT 2006

>to download. I renamed the previous version to stylepage1.php.

Hi, this leads me to another question:

How should I (or should I) label versions in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ ?

Some specify numbers in the head (grey box). This is good to know what's
the up to date version. But so you have no cance to compare new features
with old code or get code without feature x. Is it wished to have older
versions available? So I have to use cokbook_v0.1.php, cokbook_v0.2.php,
or should ther be only one version without version number in the file name?

Clemens