[pmwiki-users] CSS for one (or all) tag in _a single_ page (inline or in head)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 25 16:17:54 CDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 10:08:43PM +0100, Hans wrote:

> Friday, August 25, 2006, 8:39:19 PM, Pm wrote:
>
> > A complete copy is below.
>
> I integrated your code with the stylepage.php, so now we have a new
> working stylepage.php with cached style pages and standard HTML link
> syntax to load the page. Thank you Pm, phantastic!
>
> See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages
> to download. I renamed the previous version to stylepage1.php.

There would appear to be a spelling error in the
$EnableDefautGroupStylesOnly variable name; english speakers
would expect it to be $EnableDefaultGroupStylesOnly (note the 'l'
in 'Default').  I know it's probably because "defaut" is the
correct spelling in another language, but it probably ought
to be consistent with the other spellings of "default" in the
script.

I would also indent the caching code to be at the same
indent level as the other statements in the LoadStylePage()
function, otherwise it looks like they're separate from
it.

Other than those two nitpicks, it looks really really good.  Nice work!