[pmwiki-users] (:include and Attach:

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Fri Aug 25 15:12:09 CDT 2006

Sorry to dwell on that but don't you think that when calling (:include
all links (real links or attachments) of the included page should be
rendered in the context of the group the included page belong too
instead of the page including it?

Can't stop thinking that in PmWiki (which I love and have been using for
a little bit over 2 years now) it is clear that a page belongs to a
group. To me, asking the editor to think about the use of that page
outside its context (the group) kind of goes against the philosophy of
making things easy for editors, doesn't it?

In that respect I think when processing an include, PmWiki should render
the included page relative to the group it originally belongs too.

EuGeNe
http://www.3kwa.com - I turned PmWiki into a ajaxified bliki ;)