[pmwiki-users] Using PmWiki for authoring a book

Thomas Voghera thomasvoghera at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 09:22:17 CDT 2006

It would be a great thing if PmWiki could have two panels side by side, both
for editing and for reviewing edits.
Have a look at how effective Total Commander is relative other filehandlers.

Bigger screens with more pixels and 16:9 makes room for that.

--
regards /Thomas V

news:3e8cb5c00608240606v7f8786e0tbc8696941fd575bc at mail.gmail.com...