[pmwiki-users] Automatically create pages and groups?

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:17:18 CDT 2006

On 23/08/06, Hsing-Foo Wang <hsingfoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yup, saw those too, thanks for the pointers.
>
> They would be perfect if no user interaction was required meaning I am
> looking for a way to do something like:
>
> (:CreateNewPage $var1 $var2:)
>
> where $var1 and $var2 are the desired pagename and groupname

If you don't want user interaction it might be better to do it just with php.

What exactly shall the proposed markup achieve? By entering it onto a
page and saving the page shall the new pages be created alongside?
You can use Cookbook/AutoGroupPages for this in some way, configuring
the script for the group(s) you need.

~Hans