[pmwiki-users] Showing search results from read protected pages...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Aug 21 18:36:05 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I seem to remember reading somewhere PmWiki documentation on an option
for whether or not to return search results for pages a user cannot
view.  But after much looking can't seem to find that information when
you need it.  Does anyone know where it is?

I'm trying to search my data pages, then use a pagelist template to
list links to the user profile profile corresponding to the data page.
 But as it is now, my data is read protected so I'm getting no
results.  Help?

Cheers,
Caveman