[pmwiki-users] Indent multiple paragraphs at once?

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Mon Aug 21 06:47:37 CDT 2006

<mailto:pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>Hello,
every now and then, I get an email or some other piece of information
that spans over multiple paragraphs which I would like to post on my
pmwiki. It should have this format:

*****
Today I received the following email:
  email paragraph 1
  email paragraph 1
  email paragraph 1

  email paragraph 2
  email paragraph 2
  email paragraph 2

  email paragraph 3
  email paragraph 3
  email paragraph 3

*****

I.e., I'd like the whole mail to appear indented. Of course I could do
this with the "->" before every paragraph. But is there a better way,
like a directive that means "Indent everything that follows"?

Thanks,
Mike