[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Perl module

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:22:23 CDT 2006

Hi list,

I would like to know if anybody is already using perl to
maintain/update their PmWiki.
I'm setting up a wikifarm at my company and have to automated some
tasks for managing the farm's fields. I then created a pmwiki perl
module to achieve those tasks.
If anybody is interested to share experiences arround perl programming
for pmwiki, let me know, I could also post my package on pmwiki.org if
interested.

My package is an OO perl module which exports these methods :
Pmwiki::_have_page(pagename) : to find if a page exists or not
PmWiki::_list_page(pattern) : to find page based on a RE pattern
PmWiki::PmWikiPage::_page_write() : to save the page (does not yet support diff)
PmWiki::PmWikiPage::_page_dump() : to raw-dump the content of a page
PmWiki::PmWikiPage::_page_load(pagename) : to load a page into a perl hash
PmWiki::PmWikiPage::_page_add_text : to add text to a page (basic
support with limited character conversion)
PmWiki::PmWikiPage::_page_add_title : to add a title to a page

I'm very new to perl (and to pmwiki btw), so I just created the method I needed.

Jean-Fabrice