[pmwiki-users] How to restrict auth to secure connections

Michael Brenner mik.admin at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Aug 17 11:19:06 CDT 2006

I think, I understand your question now, you want to block login-form if it's
requested from insecure source (not https nor localip). Am I right?

Put somehow a condition into Site.AuthForm using
(:if enabled VAR:) while VAR is a php-variable you set in config.php unluckily
(:if:) doesn't seem to work the usual way in Site.AuthForm (?)