[pmwiki-users] Group & subgroup behavior

Adam Breashears ABreashears at nyse.com
Thu Aug 17 09:25:36 CDT 2006

Is it possible to define groups and their behavior like:

GroupA.subgroupB.thispagenow

Where I can apply different templates to GroupA.subgroupB.X and
GroupA.subgroupC.X and GroupB.subgroupC.X ?

(I'd also like to apply the cookbook recipie for dividing the Groups
into seperate folders
Also, I know there's a subgroup functional already but can I define
different behaviors on PageActions for subgroups that are comma
delimited?)

Thoughts?

Thanks for your help!
Awesome project!

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it  from your system. Thank you.  NYSE Group.