[pmwiki-users] Qs about detecting nested divs

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Aug 15 17:32:04 CDT 2006

1. In pmwiki 2.1.12, what is the best way to determine whether
   or not the current line is inside a div or a table?

When evaluating heading markup for printing, publish pdf needs
to know whether or not the heading is inside (:div:), (:table:)
or (:divn:) markup.

2. The Markup('nonest','<table','/\(:div\d+(:?end)?.*?:\)/','');
   will ignore nested div while allowing div and table to nest.
   Will this have any fatal side-effects?

I'm wondering what will happen if a future >>>hedgehog<<<
gets turned into (:div1:)%hedgehog apply=div% and the rule
removes the (:div1:), giving %hedgehog apply=div%.

I haven't worked out the best way to print nested divs, but
want to run some experiments.

TIA
--
JR