[pmwiki-users] SelectQuery recipe issue

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:59:51 CDT 2006

I'm using a PmWiki that I've just upgraded from 2.1.8 to 2.1.12 - that
upgrade went fine and subsequent tests all worked fine with no changes from
previous behaviours

I then followed the installation notes in the Cookbook Recipe for
SelectQuery

Installed ok and all went well when not actually using SelectQuery once I
had gotten round to putting the necessary ";" on the end of my additions at
the end of config.php :-)

But now when I actually try to use it to do a query I am getting a failure "
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in *
C:\Apache2\httpdocs\lly\cookbook\selectquery.php* on line *23"

*line 23 reads "$dblink = mysql_connect(DB_SERVER, DB_USER, DB_PASS) or
die("Could not connect : " . mysql_error());"

So my suspicions fall on something being wrong with the way I have installed
PHP or MySQL.

Can anyone shine any light on this for me please?
--
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas