[pmwiki-users] Include PHP Script in Page Markup

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed Aug 9 14:58:22 CDT 2006

Clemens Gruber wrote:

>how can I include a PHP script in Page Markup? (Without iframes ;-)

Hi, a friend of mine said, that this wouldn't understand a developer
(perhaps the brain architecture is quite other :-). So I try to explain
it more detailed.

I've got a stand alone PHP mail form. It's quite elaborated (with
specific error messages and input checks) and now I'd like to put it in
a PmWiki site. The Scirpt outputs a form, if you click on submit it
calls the same/own URL with the data typed in as a get parameter. If all
is ok a mail is sent by the script.

Is there a markup like
(:includephp special-mailform.php:)

to embed a PHP sciipt in a PmWiki page. In the most cases this shouldn't
be a security risk - even if in an open wiki - when to user is not able
to load a own script to the server. Can anybody help me?

Clemens