[pmwiki-users] Question about (:pagelist link=[$FullName}:) in a template

Glenn Blalock gblalock at grandecom.net
Mon Aug 7 20:08:52 CDT 2006

Will someone please explain why I can't make this work?

I am using newpageboxplus, and creating a new page with a template.  On the
page with the newpagebox, I have a pagelist showing all pages in the group
(and the new page is being created in the group).

The template includes the pagelist markup to create a backlink to the
creating page.

But pages created this way, from the template, do not recognize the pagelist
markup.  Even if I try to enter pagelist markup after the page is created,
it will not work.

What I'm trying to do is to make it possible for users to create a new page
that links back to the creating page.

I'm using PmWiki 2.1.1

I've searched gmane as best as I could, but find no similar query / problem.

Thanks in advance.

glenn blalock