[pmwiki-users] A question about skins

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Mon Aug 7 14:34:09 CDT 2006

I have been playing with (well looking at mostly) some of the skins at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ and I have a question.

I have quite a hi-res screen that I run at 1600x1200, many of the
skins (as a result?) seem to only use a small portion of the width of
my browser window.  For example the "Lean Skin" uses only about half
of the width of my browser window even though I'm running the browser
at somewhat less than full screen.

Other skins do use the fulll window area.

Is this just a minor fault in the design of those skins that don't use
the full width or am I missing something obvious?  The screen shot
examples of "Lean Skin" don't look at all like what I'm seeing, they
show very narrow borders either side of the 'body'.  I get borders of
ten or fifteen cm.

--
Chris Green (chris at halon.org.uk)