[pmwiki-users] Looking for a recipe I can steal -- Create a page with no user interaction.

Hans Bracker hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:09:44 CDT 2006

On 03/08/06, Jeff Ullmann <JeffUllmann at navio.com> wrote:
> The one enhancement that I was going to try, is to add an argument to
> specified the group of pages to create. Something like (:newgroupbox
> template=templatename autogroup=arrayOfTemplates :)
>
> Where autogroup refers to any array of templates defined in config.php
> instead of just the hard coded $AutoGroupPagesFmt.

$AutoGroupPagesFmt is defined in newgroupbox.php, but as an SDV, so
in config.php it can be defined prior to including the script as you
wish, which will override the definition in newgroupbox.php. so it is
not that much "hardcoded".

If one wants to give the wiki user more power, what would be useful is
to specify the template pages within the markup, as a list, like
(:newgroupbox template=Templates.Page1,Templates.Page2,Templates.Page3
autogroup=true:)

~Hans