[pmwiki-users] paging

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 3 10:02:56 CDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:55:27PM +0200, Thomas N. Burg wrote:
> I'm facing a problem on my wiki site. The users don't create their
> own new pages but write instead into  an existing page - the
> participants listing. Now since we expect some 200 participants for
> that conference http://blogtalk.net I fear I need something like a
> paging recipe.

FWIW, I don't think that a single page with ~200 names on it is
too lengthy (I regularly see attendance listings that are that long).

At one time there was the Cookbook.BreakPage recipe [1] -- but that was
for a much earlier version of PmWiki so I don't know how well it works
with 2.1.  Anyone know what happened to it?

Pm

1.  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BreakPage