[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Marklets-0.9

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Wed Aug 2 23:51:08 CDT 2006

This is extremely damn cool...

Except... Mine is doing something *really* bizarre with the delete
links. I couldn't explain it if I tried, so I just have to show you:

http://www.vertigo25.com/Bookmarks/Bookmarks
http://www.vertigo25.com/Bookmarks/Bookmarks-PmWiki
http://www.vertigo25.com/Bookmarks/Bookmarks-Music

See all the extra stuff on the delete link? What is that? When i
click them, I get the following error:

"PmWiki can't process your request

?invalid page name

We are sorry for any inconvenience."

I was using Safari and thought that might be a problem, but get the
same behavior on Camino and Firefox.

There is one thing... I don't know if this would have any effect on
it at all... but I put the script in my cookbook folder and renamed
it to marklets-0-9.php to match the include call from config.php (not
the hyphen as opposed to the dot between 0 and 9).

The \ before the quotes is a little pesky, too. If it didn't do that
would it end up understanding wiki markup? That would be a plus for me.

--
Andy