[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Marklets-0.9

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Wed Aug 2 23:00:52 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 04:57:28PM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
> I invite y'all to give it a try and let me know of its utility or
> problems. Please also let me know of any documentation issues.
>
> [1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Marklets

I've thought of another thing which would be nice to have in this
recipe: an option to only show the "Delete" links if the current user
has edit authority.

I'm also finding the long pagenames of Bookmarks.Bookmarks-SomeCategory
to be a bit irritating.  At the moment I'm going in and adding (:title:)
directives by hand, but I think I would like it better if one could
simply have all the pages in the current (Bookmarks) group be considered
to be categories. That would also be an advantage to me because I
already have an existing "Links" group in one of my wikis, and it would
be nice to be able to use this recipe there without having to rename
all the pages.

Kathryn Andersen